|Items cannot be returned unless faulty**
Also see below
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) your receipt number
b) your contact details
c) the reason
for the return.
We will email you an authorisation and return
instructions. When we receive the returned product/s we will exchange,
repair or refund the
product cost .
You are entitled to a full refund when there
has been a breach of your statutory conditions and you cancel the contract.
These breaches can occur if the goods you bought:
- Do not do what they are supposed to do.
- Were purchased for a particular purpose relying on the trader's advice
and the goods don't do what the trader said they would.
- Don't match the description or sample given to you by
You are not
entitled to a refund if you:
- Simply changed your mind about something you have
- Are responsible for the fault/defect.
- Were advised of the fault/defect at the time of purchase.
- Discover that the item can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.
Return freight is the customers
responsibility. For your protection we suggest that you use a traceable and
insured method of shipping
Items that cannot be returned: An item that we do
not normally stock and have been ordered especially for you, items that have been custom made or cut length cable, pond liner, hose or cable,
or products at "special prices"(excluding discount)
**Any item that is either, returned damaged ****
or is not faulty will be returned to you.***. Freight costs will apply if
the product/s are returned to you due to the above terms not being followed.
***This fee will be determined by Creative Pumps etc based
on the returned items condition
**** So please pack carefully as damage or loss during
return transport is your responsibility
please contact us.